Wednesday 29 July 2015

DISTINCTION EVIDENCE MUST DO

On the bus to technology
Yesterday we had technology, since our bus was a little late we had to wait  in one line outside by the car park waiting for the bus to arrive. I was being a good role model to the younger students and their parents walking past because I was being patient waiting for the bus, I was being respectful and I wasn't being really noisy. When the bus arrived we all got on I got onto the bus politely and said good morning to the bus driver, I found a seat quietly and put my bag down. I followed the rules and expectations that we have on the bus e.g. only talk to the person next to you. when we arrived at technology I got off the bus and said thank you to the bus driver, I continue to follow the expectations that our tech teachers have set for us too.

No comments:

Post a Comment