There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget

Wednesday, 29 July 2015

DISTINCTION EVIDENCE MUST DO

On the bus to technology
Yesterday we had technology, since our bus was a little late we had to wait  in one line outside by the car park waiting for the bus to arrive. I was being a good role model to the younger students and their parents walking past because I was being patient waiting for the bus, I was being respectful and I wasn't being really noisy. When the bus arrived we all got on I got onto the bus politely and said good morning to the bus driver, I found a seat quietly and put my bag down. I followed the rules and expectations that we have on the bus e.g. only talk to the person next to you. when we arrived at technology I got off the bus and said thank you to the bus driver, I continue to follow the expectations that our tech teachers have set for us too.

No comments:

Post a Comment