Tuesday 10 June 2014

Perspective art

What:We have created art to represent perspective of objects that are close and far away.

So what:my art represents the perspective of a road with apartments down the right side,a beach down the left side and a sunset in the sky.

My art elements:
Lines:I have done straight lines for the outside of the road and squiggly lines for the clouds.
Shape:I have done rectangles for the apartments with squares on the inside for the windows.
Colour:For the road I have used black and yellow,for the footpath I used a light grey.For the sky I used a mix of pink and blue to get a sunset effect.the colour that I used for the clouds was light grey and the colour I used for the sun was dark orange.

Now What:I needed to make my footpaths more straight.



No comments:

Post a Comment